Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, we offer a 14 day returns policy based upon the following:
- a requirement to produce the original receipt or order via email
- a requirement to return the goods unused and unopened
- to return the goods within 14 days of the recorded delivery date
Customers are responsible for the postal costs of all returns unless:
- The item is incorrect and is not what was ordered
- The item is damaged beyond practical use in transit
- The item is faulty
Evidence of any damage is required on the day of delivery by way of an email sent.
Should your request satisfy our returns criteria you will be sent a returns label covering the cost of postage for that item.
All other returns such as
- Wrong size or colour
- Change of mind
- product not as expected
The return will be accepted but all Postage is payable by the customer.
Covercarrystore reserve the right to refuse a refund or return should any investigation prove contrary to the reason given.
In all cases please email email@example.com with your order number and issues clearly and concisely stated.